Wednesday 12 May 2010

I Am Still Looking For A Boat To Go Fishing From,

I enjoyed the day out with Mick on his boat, I am still looking for one, well here it is, just what I wanted, the Tatoosh, owned by Paul Allen, it has just been put on the market, designed by Kusch Yachts and with an interior by Terence Disdale, the Tatoosh was built in 2001 by HDW Nobiskrug and refitted just this year, the boat is truly impressive, the yacht features nine guest rooms and two staff cabins, in addition to two helicopter pads, the steel-hulled yacht features a swimming pool and cinema, it can accommodate 24 guests and 35 crew members, a snip at only $170 million, (at to days rate £114,161,357), I can just imagine the conversation between my bank manager and me, 'give me £115 million', 'don't be a fool Stan, put the gun down!' there ends my dream of owning Tatoosh, which is incidentally the name of an island about a half mile off Cape Flattery on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington, it is the most Northwest point of the Continental United States, in truth I much prefer the idea of someone else owning the boat!

No comments: