Wednesday 4 January 2012

First Thing,

on a wet and windy morning off to the bank,


although it seemed to be hardly raining I was soaked by the time I arrived, only to find it closed for a two day holiday, so back tomorrow, unfortunately Steve went down with another bout of food poisoning, so not wishing to disturb him I called over to see Juu,


Thomas was there as well, I can just imagine what he is thinking, 'one day when I am big enough',


I was only going to stay for a beer or two, but time just seemed to fly past so it was more than quite late when I taxied home, the good news was that with a day of rest Steve feels much better, I just hope he is well for the rest of his holiday, there will not be a post tomorrow as I am flying out to the Philippines to meet Diana and her family, so there will be a double post when we are back, then Diana can open all of her presents, it will be like Christmas all over again!

No comments: