Monday 23 January 2012

We Decided To Have Another Buffet Meal And Show,

I must admit I do not know the name of this one,


the mini vans headlights spoiling the shot,

as we walked in what amazed us was the amount of fruit on this orange tree,

 

we have one at home and are lucky to see 3 or 4 fruits on it,

the interior was spacious,

once again another huge selection of food,

 

dish after dish,

 

so much to chose from,

 

we were the first to arrive,

I am guessing that 200 or even 300 could be seated here,

 

a good selection of wines too,

 

they even had a aquarium,

so it was a help yourself deal,

by now some of the other dinners had arrived,

 

'Cheers!', from Diana and myself,

and Jeff and Da,

it was a similar format to yesterday evening with a traditional band,

starting with a single dancer,

then a group,

the petal dance, Jeff thought the food was not quiet as nice as yesterday, but I thought the soup was excellent,

the shrine in the restaurant,

next stop shopping for the girls, a drink or two for us,

the lady on the left although Cambodian spoke very good Thai, service staff over here make everything a pleasure,

 

the girls then returned from their shopping fest,

so now it was our turn,

unknown to Da and myself Jeff wanted to buy Da ruby ring,

well how could I let Jeff do that and not buy one for Diana? so I said 'that one',

this is it, a sapphire,

 

the trouble is that I did not know it comes as a set, so I had to buy the necklace as well!

I know it does not suit me,

we then went to another night market,

 

it looked really nice, but it was just closing up,

which was a shame as someone had put a lot of thought into the lights to attract people in,

it was fronted by a lake,

with floating lights on it,

next stop Molly Malone's for a drink or two,

Jeff then decided to give Da her ring,

in a game of which hand is the present in,

 

Da guessed correctly first time,

and there it was,

Diana jokingly said 'wheres mine?' she was surprised when I said which hand?


Diana guessed right as well,

 

look look!

 

two very happy ladies,

the food then arrived,

chicken fillets which we all shared,

Diana could not believe it when I said one more guess,

and found the necklace,

a bit tricky to put on,

but we got there in the end,

 

I never knew they came in sets,

after a few there we moved on,

the outside of Molly's,

to another bar for a nightcap,

then home by the three wheeler,


the same as last night, then a good nights rest ready for tomorrow.

No comments: