Monday 6 August 2012

The Caterpillar Is Back!

I spotted it as I unlocked the gate in the morning,


 but this time it is on a different plant,

 munching it's way through our plants,

 I just hope it hatches into some thing nice,

indoors Diana has a new game on the computer, I am not sure what it is called, but on the beach an old duffer like me is sitting on a sun lounger,

 and starts chatting to the laddies on the beach, buying beers as he chats away,

 then I, oops! he follows a blond lady off screen, I am wondering what will happen next,

 Diana had to stop playing the game then as it was time for our Sunday lunch, where else? the Punch & Judy,

 we were joined by Mr. Tony, for starters we all had the chicken pate,

 for our main courses Mr. Tony and myself had the roast lamb,

 which was delicious,

 whilst Diana had the trio of meats, lamb, beef and pork, we did not have a dessert as we were so full, with a few red wines and a soft drink for Diana for the two of us our bill came to just under 1,200 baht, then back home, feet up and watch a few DVDs,

 but first outside I spotted another of those little bikes that seem to be becoming more popular out here, this one a Kawasaki,

then home feet up for a DVD, Mr. Tony asked to watch one we had seen recently The Revelation of the Pyramids, as I wrote when we first watched it, ' the measurement of a meter was considered to have been invented 300 or so years ago, but this DVD offered compelling evidence that the builders of the pyramids used this measurement as we know it today', I have to say it was still full of interest for all of us even though Diana and myself had watched it just a few days ago,

 

Law Abiding Citizen had us rooting for the good guy, but he was the bad guy if you see what I mean, a mans life is destroyed when his family is terrorised and brutally murdered, the law fails him so he takes revenge in his own way, so the good guy that he was becomes the bad guy, the trouble is we were all cheering him on bringing criminals to justice,

a change of pace with a cartoon, Wall.E, the fate of all mankind rest in the claws of a love struck garbage compactor robot, great fun for all of us as Wall.E also tries to win the heart of another robot, after this we said our farewells to Mr. Tony,

then put on our final DVD of the evening, Waking The Dead, this episode, Deus Ex Machina, (meaning something or someone that comes in the nick of time to solve a difficulty), I have to say that we found the plot not very interesting, a secret society, a skull that never was mixed with the old boy network, all remarkably boring, a bit of a let down really, but hopefully the writers will do better next time, with that we were off to bed.

No comments: