Tuesday 16 February 2016

Now A Quiz,

in which every American,


 will win in no time at all, as today is Presidents' Day which is an American holiday celebrated on the third Monday in February, originally established in 1885 in recognition of President George Washington, it is still officially called 'Washington's Birthday' by the federal government, I thought we would have a quick quiz, all you have to do is from a list name all of people that have been a president of the U.S.A. so far, to give you a clue there are 43 of them, but here is the thing, the moment you chose someone who has not been a president, the game stops and you have to start over, I had one try and this was it,

I named 22 out of the 43 in 44 seconds before dropping the ball, I should also mention it is against the clock, difficult for myself not being American but for our cousins over the pond all 43 should be named correctly the first time round in no time at all, great fun!


No comments: