Thursday 18 February 2016

First Stop,

the hospital,


 weight and pulse taken, 78 kilos, blood pressure a tad high at 140 over 70, 71 beats a minute, blood sample then taken,

 so second stop for breakfast as I had to wait 1 hour for the blood test result, so into Soi LK Metro,

 coming the other way a brush cart,

 I passed a mobile food stall,

and this was where I was going, Kilkenny, for breakfast,

the mobile food stall had caught me up and seemed to be doing a good trade,

my breakfast arrived, baked beans on toast with 2 eggs and a mug of tea, next stop back to the hospital, blood sugar a tad high at 138, but the doctor mentioned that all things considered that was within limits,

so back home I went, in the afternoon we picked up Nick and Maureen, and ordered a take away Indian meal from Country Favorites in Soi Bankai, 

Cheers!',

what a feast we had, after our meal we watched a couple of films then chatted the night away, the  for all of us off to our beds.


No comments: