Tuesday 15 March 2016

As A Kid,

I played with a abstract drawing kit/toy,


 it was called a Spirograph, I never had much luck with it, the pins always seemed to move at the slightest touch and the drawing would be misaligned, but not any more, behold the Cycloid Drawing Machine made by LEAFpdx, it requires no electricity and has no motors, to start one of its complex drawings all you must do is crank it by hand, 

the set comes with the base, three geared turntables, 18 gears, colored pens and test paper, but here is the problem, it is too popular for it's own good as it is sold out, also no mention of price, but would I like one? well yes, it looks like such a fun piece of kit, I can just imagine haphazardly arranging the wheels and cogs, winding it up and relaxing over a cup of coffee as a pattern appears, great fun and no I am not on commission!


No comments: