Monday 12 September 2016

I Guess We Have All Heard Of The Domino Effect,

where one tile falls bringing down the one next to it and so on,


well I am not quiet sure how I found the site of Lily Hevesh, but I am glad I did, Lily is a full-time Domino Artist, she produces weekly videos on her YouTube channel, Hevesh5, while also doing professional projects for companies, ad agencies, brands, schools, and others seeking Domino Art, 


currently she has over 200 million total YouTube views and over 750,000 subscribers, making her the #1 most subscribed Domino Artist on the web, above is her latest creation, just when I thought it had finished it started over again, it took her 25 hours spread over 8 days building this massive triple spiral structure with 15,000 dominoes, grab a cup of coffee and watch, it is amazing how she works out how everything is going to happen and not start a chain reaction if she makes a mistake.


No comments: