Saturday 17 September 2016

I Started The Day,

after feeding the kittens, by giving the aquarium a water change,


 hose pipe into the aquarium with a net over it to stop the fish from being sucked down the drain,

 and it was soon drained down to the level I wanted, 

 then breakfast and I dropped Diana off to go shopping whilst I went to the bank,

 as usual the fresh fruit juice seller was on the corner,

 next stop the fishing tackle shop we normally go to on Thepprasit road, during the many years I have used it the reel was showing its age, it should only turn one way but the one way stop mechanism inside had failed a few years ago, so I bought a new one,

 also a few years ago I had closed the door of the spare room and crushed the ferrule of my fishing rod in the door jam, the crack was slowly spreading and seeing the size of the fish in the new pool I did not wish for it to fail if I caught a large fish, so I bought a new rod as well, what a forest of choice to choose from! on to the petrol station to fill the motorbike,

 then home to top up the aquarium,

 a quick coffee then pick up Diana, next a start on the kittens pool, I cleaned the sides and bottom and refiled it, the strange thing is most cats do not go near water, ours love it, playing with the yellow ducks as they float around, there is a step in the pool the same as the one outside, the water there a few inches deep that they stand in trying to paw the ducks, or they sit on the side reaching down, until one falls in and all hell breaks lose!

 in the evening we were off to the weekend night market on Thepprasit Road, one of the mobile coffee stalls,

the operators side of the business,

 looking towards Jomtien,

 slight cloud, 

 and a bit grey looking inland,

 this stall a riot of colour,

 opposite the bar this evening I think it is a finance company,

 in the distance,

 it looks like some more steelworks has been erected,

 I guess a few weeks will see it finished,

 not many customers in the pet section,

 sunset over the market,

 I made my way past the fresh fruit stalls,

 then up towards Thepprasit Road, 

 one customer at the bar this evening,

 as night falls looking inland,

 we made our way back to the motorbike,

 passing the shrine on the way,

for our evening meal lamb stew, during the week Arry had called by with some lamb for us and nice it was too,

then it was feet up for a few episodes of The Borgias, thoroughly enjoyable, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: