Thursday, 29 September 2016

We Had A Great Day,

with good news first thing in the morning,

 our camera was ready for collection, so off I went, but first on the way I stopped off in Pattaya North Road, the kittens teeth had shown how easy to cut 50lbs breaking strain fishing line was, so off to the hardware store to buy some light chain, there are two shops here, the one I am standing outside tends to sell larger items, on the next corner this one,

 that sells smaller items right down to nuts, bolts and washers, better news still the lady behind the counter spoke very good English, so chain and cup hooks in pocket and I was soon on my way,

this is their card, 

 next stop the car park at Numchai, this is the side of the building that is on the Sumkivitt Road, just before Soi Siam Country Club,

 and behind it the repair/service centre, then some really good news, and I mean really good news, somehow I had lost the receipt for the camera, so I guessed without proof of purchase and guarantee card I would have to pay for the repair, but no! it was repaired free of charge, so a huge well done to Panasonic and Numchai,

 arriving home the new camera was put through its paces and so far all seems well, next job for the day replace the fishing line on the kittens swing with chain,

 the swing in place and hopefully that will be it fixed, I also having soaked the wheat seeds for the kittens for three days I planted them in the supplied pot, you never know in 7 days time they might have freshly grown wheat grass to nibble on,

 as usual we turned on the fountain so the kittens could play with the ducks, Mr. Tony called round in the afternoon, then after saying our farewells, 

 it was glad rags on,

 and into a grab taxi,

 for our evening meal, 

 for tonight Casa Pascal located on Second Road,

we had booked a table, number 13 in case it was busy,

 but we pretty much had the restaurant in the early evening to ourselves, 

 a lovely table decoration just added to the ambience,  

 naturally a glass of bubbly as we perused the menu,

 the butter and spread arrived for the bread or rolls,

 next an amuse bouche ,

nice it looked, 

 and was as well, 

on to our starters, for Diana a half lobster salad,

 which was beautifully prepared and presented,

 for myself,

a lobster bisque soup, we then took a long break, we had a cunning plan, before our main course we would have a second starter, we had seen the Alaskan snow crab so we ordered that, we expected just a few pieces,  

 but we were in for a shock when it arrived, 

 it was huge,

 we both could not stop laughing,

 crab legs and meat everywhere, well our plan to have a main course next went straight out of the window, we were so full by the end of this course we went straight on to the desserts,

 we decided to share a crepe Suzette, 

 which was prepared behind us, 

 it looked and was delicious,

 I was determined not to leave a drop of the sauce, I have to say that it was delicious and then had the most perfect Jamaican coffee I can ever remember having, it was just so nice,

 Diana made a video of the crepes and Jamaican coffee being made, huge flames from the crepe and a great use of a mini gas burner in making the coffee, if you fancy a real treat, this is the place to go to, when we left there were still plenty of tables available but I would guess in the high season it would be a good idea to book a table just in case,

 arriving home a quick change and it was play time for the kittens,

 the clink of ice in my glass, 

 always causes lots of interest, 

 as does the straw, 

 which they love playing with,  

 mobbed by kittens, 

 they are just so inquisitive,

 and that is the end of that straw, 

Hogue missed the straw that Cable and Mariana had run away with, we watched some cable television and then for us we were off to bed.

No comments: