Sunday 27 August 2023

A Few More From One Of My Favourite Street Artists,

not huge murals but small 'whimsies' as I call them,


they are the work of artist David Zinn, based in Ann Arbour in Michigan, who as it happens we have featured before,

his work is absolutely delightful,

using a flower, 

a wall, 

or a piece of street furniture, 

to make a whimsy,

so cute, 

and inventive, 

and for myself, this has got to be my favourite, Zinn recently published two books, The Chalk Art Handbook, a how-to guide for creating temporary chalk art in public places, and Chance Encountersyou can find more of the artist’s work on his website, and follow his works on Instagram, what a wonderful gift he has, to see the ordinary that I would walk past so many times, and then making a delightful whimsy of it.


No comments: