Tuesday 1 August 2023

I Only Had A Few Things To Do Today,

notify all of the residents that the fire alarms will be tested tomorrow,


also prepare the shops special offers and update some of the new fish that the shop now had in stock, ready to be added on the 1st of the month, when Diana left for work I accompanied her downstairs, I had not been taking photographs of the house maintenance, although work was continuing it was difficult to see, but the windows had been painted,  

as well as the window sills,

on the roof the chimneys had been repaired, 

and most of the ridge tiles now cemented in place, regarding the windows the painters after letting the paint dry for a few days, called round to help open the windows for the first time as well, in the afternoon a few documentaries, after my evening meal, it was time for battle,

as I watched the latest BattleBots, I have to say I prefer the UK version, I really dislike the way the announcer tries to sound like he is in a world heavyweight boxing ring with his totally superfluous build up, but there it is, after which it was a Endeavour, during which Diana arrived home so a coffee and a chat it was as we then settled down for a Midsomer Murder, before we were off to bed.


No comments: