Sunday 27 August 2023

Blog Posted,

and I was out,


into a nice bright day,

on to and off of the number 54 bus by This 'N' That,

 to start work over the road in Kingfisheries, if one of the staff are on holiday or sick I go in on a Saturday to help out, as it happens it was quite busy, during the day it rained on and off, at the close of play I made my way to the bus stop,

looking at the sky it was going to rain again soon, and it did!

but by the time I was walking past Foxgrove Lodge the skies had cleared,

in the side garden this plant was new a month or so ago, and it has done, precisely nothing! not a new leaf or inch of growth, oh well maybe it is making roots rather than fast growth, I wonder what it is?

blue skies with just a wisp of cloud as I neared home,

Diana was on early shift today, so she had already arrived home, time for a read and a sherry, 'Cheers!',

for our starter, Parma ham wrapped around slices of cantaloupe melon with a sweet vinegar drizzle on lettuce, they were delicious!

for our main course bangers and mash with peas and fried onions, with gravy for Diana sans gravy for myself,

another 'Cheers!',

before time to tuck in,

for dessert treacle pugging with cream and ice cream, diet starts next week! we settled down for our Saturday evening entertainment, we took the easy way out, 2 Midsomer Murders back to back before we were off to bed.


No comments: