Wednesday 2 August 2023

I Had A Busy Day,

firstly the monthly test of the fire alarm,


but first let me say I am only making one post today, as soon as I post it I will be off to visit Duncan, back to Tuesday, so after fire alarm test as it was the first of the month I updated the shops special offer page, and also posting the photographs of new fish for this month, followed by the usual househusband thing, hoovering the flat watering the plants etc, meanwhile for the girls it was a day out in London, as well as window shopping,

 Diana found a new shop in Earls Court that sells almost exclusively Filipino food, Tindahang Pinoy,

the girls then walked into,

The Natural History Museum, before continuing to Harrods, where there was a touch of sad news, the ice cream parlour was closed,

so they continued walking to China Town,

stopping for a coffee on the way,

then time for lunch,

I am not sure what the girls ordered,

but I guess they started with fish,

and worked their way through the menu from there,

I have no idea what this is,

but it looks like it went with the fish,

again I have no idea!

lunch over and after another walk around the restaurants in the area,

time for cakes!

the agony of choice, 

decision made, after which the girls made a move for home,

where in the afternoon I watched Earth vs. the Flying Saucers, which considering its age, released in 1956 was remarkably good, 

after which Diana arrived home, so after a quick unpack of all things Filipino it was feet up for Bronsonhis real name is Michael Peterson, it is the story of Britain's most violent criminal, despite never killing anyone or laying a finger on a woman or a child, to date of the 47 years he has spent in prison at least 33 of them have been in solitary confinement, his last sentence was for 3 years, he has spent another 8 years in prison over his sentence, it appears the establishment is intent on keeping him there, is the establishment correct to do this? click on the last link read it, all of it and you decide, then we rounded off the evening with a a Midsomer Murder before for us we were off to bed.


No comments: