Wednesday 30 August 2023

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

as it is Wednesday as soon as I post it I will be off to visit Duncan in Gravesend,


back to Tuesday, it was the househusband day I do not like, cleaning the 6 glass shelves in the bathroom of lime scale, I keep saying it, I always worry about dropping one and breaking it, thankfully along with all of the others things to do around the flat all went well, I also spent some time completing part 5 of the journey Neil, Anil and myself made in India, I guess I should introduce Neil and Aneil,


on the left Neil who owns the most respected and largest ornamental fish wholesalers in Europe, in the middle Aneil, who was the representative of the Indian government who accompanied us looking to find new species of tropical fish for the aquatic trade, and of course myself, as it happens I was at 5 foot 11 inches, the shortest of the group, 

in this part of our trip the local fishermen row out with a net to drag the lake, a few interesting fish were collected, it may seem cruel to see so many fish that aquarists keep as pets, but first and foremost here they are food!

of the catch this was the most interesting, 

Indian glass fish, (Parambassis Ranga), the reason it was interesting is that the fish are normally almost transparent, but there must be something in the diet or maybe water conditions to make this one so colourful,

as you might expect everywhere we went we were the centre of attraction, Diana arrived home in the evening ladened down with shopping, as it happens a Midsomer Murder had just started so we watched that, then as Diana has a early start tomorrow we were off to bed.


No comments: