Sunday 27 August 2023

I Have Occasionally Mentioned That I Collect Stamps,

and make posts about them, 


all images courtesy of USPS well here is a new set of stamps in America from the the U.S. Postal Service, only yesterday in a video I posted I mentioned a zebra danio, (Danio rerio), and above is a micrograph of one from the new set featuring the fish, 

released earlier this month, the Life Magnified collection contains 20 of the world’s tiniest living forms, from a cluster of supple red blood cells and a single strand of fibrous hair to the sprawling network of mouse brain neurons,

and of course including the zebra danio, you can buy the collection at USPSif you are interested here are a few previous posts about stamps, including ones from the USPS and my own collection that have appeared on the blog.


No comments: