Saturday 5 August 2023

It Was My Turn To Take Out And Bring Back In,

the rubbish bins,

 
 
and whilst downstairs I noticed the builders were back,

on the roof,

continuing the work on the chimneys and roof, 

when Diana arrived home she had bought some flowers for the table,

the first for us of this years cut sunflowers,

we started with chicken liver pate, 

next Diana made herself some spaghetti with cheese and garlic dough balls,

for myself chilli con carne with rice,

after our meal I was off to the club to meet Steve, very few in the tennis courts,

no cricket or anyone practising in the nets tonight,

into the club, 

where I meet up with Steve and later Frank, we chatted the evening away, after saying our farewells I made a move for home where Diana had already gone to bed, another early start tomorrow, 

for myself it was feet up for Now You See Me, as it happens Diana and myself had watched the film before, but great fun to watch again, after which I too was off to bed.


No comments: