Sunday 20 August 2023

This Will Be The Last Post,

for a few days, 


as we will be away, so as soon as I post this we will be out, back to Saturday, I downloaded a few more radio shows, and I decided to try the Pulp-O-Mizer, a programme that lets you design your own book cover, I mentioned it yesterday, well after a few trials by error I came up with these, I thought I would keep to a radio theme,


looking at them I realised I had used the same background,


 but in any event great fun designing a book cover! a part of the conditions of use is that you keep the created with bit at the bottom of the page, although it is easy enough to delete it, in the afternoon after Diana had returned from work,

it was time for a read and a sherry, 'Cheers!',

for our starter king prawns with garlic and onion sauce with garlic bread, 

that's going to keep those pesky vampires at bay!

for our main course two 21 day aged steaks each, with all of the trimmings,

eyes down and tuck in,

apple strudel for dessert, 

all of which was delicious, 

it was then feet up for a Bond, The World Is Not Enough, great Saturday evening entertainment, we rounded off the evening with a Midsomer Murder, and as  we have a early start tomorrow we were of to bed.


No comments: