Monday 28 August 2023

Regular Readers Will Know,

I have a real fear of heights, 


and much as I like dinning out, having a meal above the thundering Cascata da Sepultura, waterfall in the state of Rio Grande do Sul, in Brazil is not on my “to do” list! but,

Christianna Hurt and her rapper boyfriend ‘OnPointLikeOp’  decided to try the 15 minute experience, and looks like they enjoyed it, as it happens I found another video of the falls,

on Facebook, I have to say I do not know who the couple are, but it gives me the heebie-jeebies just looking at the videos, as for trying the dinning experience myself, I can not think of a number with enough zeros behind it to make me even think of trying it! but if you fancy a table above the falls the cost is US$450, bring your own food and drink, I just can not even think about it!


No comments: