Sunday 18 January 2009

And This Weeks Prize For Being Dumb Goes To-

the two guys who went to rob a post office, conservative party leader David Cameron visits Dennis and Mollie Ingrey at their post office in Stanton St John shortly before it closed last June, but it was closed down by the government 6 months before, the two men, wearing hooded tops and wielding a gun and a machete, walked into Dennis Ingrey’s shop in Stanton St John, Oxfordshire, last Wednesday and demanded he open up his sub post office and empty the till, Mr Ingrey said: ‘They were shouting “open the post office”. I told them we didn’t have a flipping post office – the Government closed it down last summer, they were six months too late, ‘It was really bizarre. At the time I thought they were idiots for not seeing we didn’t have a post office' ‘The first guy was pointing a gun at me. I couldn’t tell if it was real but I couldn’t take a chance.’ all I can say is what a couple of idiots!

No comments: