Thursday 22 January 2009

We Had A Quite Day Yesterday,

well we first went out to spend an hour or so in Champions, but whilst there, a few friends called in so we did not leave for a couple of hours, there was Big Jim, John Boy, Doc. Jeff and Phil who had just arrived from the UK, then Matt of Matt and Joss fame called in for a quick one, also I have just remembered Marcel called in at the start of his 4 month vacation, well the reason we were only going to call in for an hour or so was that I have a terrible cold, sore throat, cold wet nose, glossy coat, head ache and a temperature, but as so many friends were there I had to force myself to stay!
on the way home Diana decided to have a pizza, for me a couple of slices of honey baked ham,
then it was an early start today, Diana had to pop down to immigration for her 30 day visa, in a stroke of luck Mike was taking Riza as well so he kindly took Diana with them, which was great for me as I still had a pounding head cold, (it defiantly was not a hangover!) so I had a nap on the sofa, but before then Mick called round at 8 in the morning as he had a key for the chain on the motorbike, then Mike and Riza called in for a cup of coffee and we chatted till 11 or so, then it was off to water Jeff's plants,
the view from Jeff's place is always so nice, but today there was a misty look to the bay, Diana got a bit carried away again and I fear anyone on the ground got more than their usual soaking!

No comments: