Wednesday 28 January 2009

I Have, In 26 Years Of Visiting Thailand, Never Had This Happen Before,

I walked into the post office at Jomtien, and I was the only customer there, the only people inside were the 3 members of staff sitting behind the counter, with nothing to do, from the time we parked till the time we left and after taking a couple of pictures, not a single stamp was sold or postcard sent,
the street outside was quite, but normally at this time of year there are always 20 or more tourists sending postcards home to family or friends when ever I go to post something, I have never seen an empty post office in Pattaya before,
on the way to Friendship we stopped off at the elephant park, but forgot the bananas!
the car park at Friendship, a few more bikes than yesterday, we bought some fruit to take over with us to Jay and Precil's later in the afternoon.

No comments: