Wednesday 21 March 2012

Diana Wanted To Go To The Market,

but I had already arranged to have lunch with the stranger from the West,


 so motorbike taxi for Diana,

 she was going to have a look around, maybe for a new dress or two!

 meanwhile we had arranged to meet at the Punch & Judy,

 cordon bleu for our friend, steak and beer pie for myself, 'Cheers!',

 just as we were finishing Steve called by,

 along with little Laura,

and Alice, we chatted the afternoon away then we said our goodbyes and left, the stranger to his hotel, Steve back to work and myself back to 388, we watched satellite television till about 01.00 in the morning,

then I treated myself to two episodes of L. A. Law, and really enjoyed both of them, the good news is that I have just heard that season 2 has been released, so that will be at the head of my next shopping list, with that we were off to bed.

No comments: