Thursday 8 March 2012

We Did Go Out Yesterday,

but I forgot my camera,



so no pictures, (cue roars of laughter and cries of shame!), but we had a busy day, first thing Mr. Tony called round for a tea and a chat, then we were off to Fascino on Pattaya North, like many old guys I take a coated aspirin a day, 81 mg, as advised by it seems doctors world wide, imagine my surprise when I was told this potentially heart attack stopping tablet was no longer available in Thailand!, I went to 4 other pharmacies and was told the same, the tablets were a banned substance! but one pharmacist thought I might be able to buy some if I had a doctors certificate, so I asked if I had a certificate could she sell me some? no they are banned, does anyone know why? later Mark called round for a tea and a chat, after he left we had our evening meal and watched some more of satellite television,



then we went into the unknown by watching the 3D disc included in The Universe Season 5, it was I believe a TV mini series, great viewing the 3D effects adding to the show, 

we followed that by Shrek, again in 3D, but although the 3D effect was there, nothing came out of the screen, which was a shame, but watchable neither the less, then after that we were off to bed.

No comments: