Friday 11 May 2012

I Am Going Straight On To Today's Post,

as we will be leaving shortly,


yesterday just sped past as I tried to find programmes that were on my computer that were not there when it was returned, as I mentioned before a photograph resizer, also an anti-virus and a programme that fixes problems on the computer, another problem I found was that none of the data on the disc had been retrieved as I had ask the shop to do, so I have lost all of the details of DVDs that we have ordered and are on order plus all details of my stamp collection, both written and photographed, but when do people listen? the good news was that I had backed all of this up on another hard drive except the resizer and anti virus programmes, but it just goes to show how important backing up information on another hard drive is, leaving all of that aside that day just flew past, Mr. Tony called in during the afternoon, we had been talking about a new razor that he had bought, a Gillette Fusion Proglide, he very kindly dropped one in when he was here,

things have moved on since my Rolls Razor days, this was a razor that you could hone and strop, it all came in the same box, leaving that to one side yesterday I gave the Gillette a try,

it was the smoothest shave ever, with 5 blades it shaved as close as a close thing,

there is a sixth blade on the back of it to trim sideburns, well recommended, even better news is that though expensive the blade is said to last 1 month, so it is not quiet as expensive as it might at first appear,

in the evening we settled down to some more Waking the Dead, it would not come as a surprise if when the the final episode is screened at the end there is a 'spot the deliberate mistake' contest, yet again in the lab technicians are going through papers and photographs with latex gloves on so as not to contaminate samples, when boss of the unit Boyd walks in sans gloves and looks through evidence which has not yet been sampled for DNA, fingerprints etc, but still a compelling view, we then had an early night as we are going to be up early tomorrow, so with that we were off to bed.

No comments: