Saturday 26 May 2012

I Have Just Found Another Pool I Think I Will Give A Wide Berth To,

given my fear of heights, good though it looks,


I think I will give this pool a miss, designed by Architect Moshe Safdie, the very same architect who designed Marina Bay Sands Singapore the Sky Habitat at Bishan offers 1+Study / 2 / 2+Study / 3 / 4 bedrooms & Penthouses, but for me the feature is the pool, it is 38 storeys high!

I know it is perfectly safe, but just the thought of standing close to the edge gives me the heebie jeebes, but do not let me put you off buying one, the features listed for the development seem to have thought of everything, flat owners will also be able to traverse the two structures via sky bridges on the 14th and 26th floors, Wong Heang Fine, CEO of CapitaLand Residential Singapore which is developing the site, said: 'with Sky Habitat, we are creating a habitat for the future; a condominium that is also a house, while structurally a high-rise apartment, Sky Habitat will give residents the feeling of living in a house, this is because of the natural ventilation, lush gardens, sky bridges and open walkways that surround them'.

No comments: