Tuesday 1 May 2012

Many Years Ago A friend Of Mine In The UK Had His Car Damaged By A Hail Storm,


but that was nothing compared to what happen in  Maryland Heights, Missouri,


last Saturday car windscreens were totally destroyed,

when hail stones the size of golf balls rained down, even the local police force were not immune, officer Steve Osterloh of the Maryland Heights Police Department said 15 cars were out of service as of Monday morning, the police cars needed windshields and light bars replaced, fortunately no one was severely injured from the hail storm, Osterloh said police only received one health-related call during the storm, but it turned out to be a heart attack unrelated to the hail,


 vmadipotti who took the bottom picture above said, 'this happened around April 28th, 6:15 PM I see my car hit with three of them and by fourth my car windows went down and I saw all the cars in the parking lot getting all windshields and side windows cracking, this is a disaster, I never seen this in my life and I felt like I am watching "The Day After Tomorrow Movie Hail scene" frighting indeed if you were caught out in the open, a lump of ice big enough to go through a car windscreen will give you a bump to remember!

No comments: