Saturday 29 September 2012

Apple Seem To Be In The News A Lot This Past Week Or So,

something about a new phone,



I remember well my first venture into Apple territory when I bought Diana a ishuffle, plugging the £26 unit into my computer I received the message, 'device not reconized' so that was that, off to the Apple shop in Tukcom to find out what was wrong, basically I was told that as I did not have an apple computer the battery will not charge from the supplied USB cable, but not to worry apple have thought of this one so here is a mains cable charger, mine for just £24, what a rip off! so I have been warey of apple products ever since,


so it comes as no surprise when I read that 'cars from Hyundai and Kia to luxury brands like BMW and Audi have special cables or cradles designed for the current design, if you buy a new iPhone 5, you'll also need to purchase an adaptor from Apple that allows the new smartphone to work with your — now outdated — car'


and this is the little adapeter you will need, it is $29 and the guess is it will likely make a current cradle that's sized for an iPhone 4 impossible to use as it was intended, so apple does it to more of its customers again, thank goodness for straight dealing companies like Samsung,


as an aside I also read that it is normal when you receive your new iphone for it to have scratches on it before you even take it out of the box, earlier this week Apple senior marketing vice-president Phil Schiller claimed scratches to the new smartphone were 'normal' after customers had complained their phones were getting scuffed too easily, that is may be but I would have thought what would horrify apple was that 'one thread on the subject of scuffgate on MacRumors stretching in excess of 140 pages, a poll on the forum has revealed that a large number of people have experienced the issue, with over 36% reporting that their black iPhone 5 was scuffed before they even got it out of the box,' way to go apple, now where is my Samsung S3 with maps that work?

No comments: