Wednesday 19 September 2012

Once The Rain Had Stopped,

we made a move for town,


it seems to have been raining every morning for the past three or four days, which is what the bonsai likes, you may notice one is missing, both needed a trim so I gave them a good clipping, one took a dislike to my administrations buy showing it's displeasure and dieing, naturally the one that died cost 4 times the price of the surviving one,

but this is the thing, I have to keep the cactus out of the rain, so they are under the overhang of the roof, I was told when buying them in the rainy season keep them dry, in the dry season only water then twice a week and feed in the summer once or twice a month,

once the rain stops and we are in full sun the bromeliads will change places with them, the cactus will have full sun, whilst the bromeliads will be in the shade, where the cactus are now, which the bromeliads prefer, I say that as the first bromeliads that I put in full sun have become sun burnt, well that's the plan,

 one thing I have noticed about bromeliads is that some of the flowers are quiet unique like this one,

 next stop Cherry's to reserve a table,

on our way home a bit of shopping at Friendship, Mark had mentioned that a new supplier to the store was supplying some Scotch eggs, so we had to call in to try a couple, I had one as my evening meal with a salad, it was far better than the usual ones, also it was just 55 baht,

after my salad we settled down for the evenings entertainment, fist an old favourite I, Robot, the story is that Chicago Police Detective Del Spooner's investigation into the murder of Dr. Alfred Lanning, who works at U.S. Robotics, in which a robot, Sonny, appears to be implicated, even though that would mean the robot had violated the Three Laws of Robotics, which is apparently impossible,

we watched till the early morning the last disc in the Firefly series, thoroughly enjoyable, we were both left hoping that a fourth series will be made, each episode totally different from the others although to be fair the,
'two by two,
hands of blue,
could have been a good starting point for a new series I doubt if one will be made, with that we were off to bed.

No comments: