Saturday 9 August 2014

Just When I Thought Things Could Not Get Worse,

they did!


instead of as I hope the gout improving, it had in fact got worse, yesterday I manged to make the distance from the bedroom to my computer in three goes, today I had to stop to collect myself 6 or 7 times, the pain was that bad, so straight on with today's post, not that there is a lot of it, sitting here all I want to do is lay down and raise my right foot to alleviate some of the pain, 


we watched television most of the day with me nodding off every now and then, the good news was that for my breakfast and evening meal we had our own home grown tomatoes on pumpernickel bread with egg mayonnaise, they say that pain is character forming, well I think my character has had enough, so no more please, the gout saga continues tomorrow, I am off for a lie down,






No comments: