Sunday 10 August 2014

Still No Change Today,

another sleepless night,


 the gout no better, my foot looks almost like the one used at the start of a Monty Python program,

but there was no chance of stamping it down like the sketch, so as it is still very painful sitting here, straight on again I am afraid to say with today's post,

 we did decided to go ahead with the Saturday night bar-b-q, but with out the flames,

 and with the courtesy of Diana and our George Foreman grill we were in business,

 a toasted sandwich with two types of cheese for Diana's starter, garlic bread for myself and with a soda, 'Cheers!',

 it would have been impossibly painful for me to have lite the bar-b-q so this is the Foreman stepping up to the plate,

 chicken satay for starters,

 the satay's rotated 90° for the best results,

although it is not a full moon until tomorrow, I took a quick picture of it as we were outside, the moon was 363,949 kilometres away form us here in Pattaya tonight, but tomorrow (Sunday) in the evening it will be roughly 700 kilometres closer to us at 363,297 kilometres away,

 satay's cooked we tucked in, 

 with Diana's home made peanut with coconut oil sauce and a onion and cucumber sweet dip,

to keep things simple as I was not sure how long I would be sitting up we had sausages in rolls with onions for our main course, we chatted the night away and listened to music, then the gout got the better of me, so we were back inside, me with my foot in the air, doses of ibuprofen which is in Nurofen, seem to be helping 2 tablets 4 time daily, but it will be a more than a few days before I will be back walking with a spring in my step, we went indoors and watched a Sherlock or two then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: