Saturday 16 August 2014

The Day Got Off To A Bad,

or I should say wet start,




I had unlocked the front door and watered the plants, but when I made my way to the kitchen the floor was decidedly wet, one of the aquariums had sprung a leak, so out with the mops,


I drained the water down to a couple of inches below where the leak was, I will leave it like this for a couple of days to dry out then seal the leak with some silicone rubber,


in the evening we were out to the Friday night weekend market on Thepprasit Road,

 the skies looking overcast, both looking towards Jomtien,

 and inland,

 opposite the bar this evening a stall selling cars,

 and if we were in the market for one, this is the one we would go for, the Nissan Juke, but in white,

 we did not go to the market last week due to my gout, which now thankfully is almost cured, but in that week a new development,

 along one side these concrete posts have appeared,

 I made my way past the food stalls which seemed a bit quiet,

 to the end of the row of stalls,

 only to find many of them missing, I guess moved whilst work is taking place,

 hardly anyone in the pet section,

 making my way past the other end of the food aisle a few more people had arrived to shop,

 sun set over the market,

 the Barbie and Ken stall still well stocked,

 I made my way back to the bar and meet up with Jim and Cher form the USA, they and Jim's father Peter have been following the blog for some time as Jim and Cher are buying a condo out here,

 so naturally I had to get into the picture as well! we chatted the evening away, Brian was also here this evening, having said our farewells we made a move for home,

 where we had a look at some treats that Jim and Cher had kindly brought over for Diana and myself,

 which we both will enjoy later, many thanks indeed,

Jim also brought over some magazines about a collection his father Peter has of steins, they were so interesting I have made a separate post about them after this one, so it was feet up and our evening meal, we then watched some television and we were off to bed.


No comments: