Tuesday 17 March 2015

A New 'Silver Bullet',

caught my eye,


 it is a injection that claims to reduce your double chin in just two days, so the days of double-chin-cosmetic-surgeries will be a thing of the past, it is claimed that ATX-101 is a noninvasive and fast way of removing one’s double chin, 

which is not too much of a problem for myself, but I would like to get rid of a bit of my waistline, so I wonder if the treatment would work there as well?, back to ATX-101, the procedure to administer the drug is quick, all a dermatologist has to do is mark the area of the chin with the most amount of fat with connecting dots, those dots are where ATX-101 is injected into, Adam M. Rotunda, M.D., FACMS, a diplomat with the American Board of Dermatology, indicates that that the FDA should rule in favour of ATX-101 for market approval this May, as with anything that seems to good to be true are there any side-effects? short answer a few, swelling, bruising and pain may occur in some people, but if only I could get rid of my spare tyre I could put up with a little pain for a day or two, but, the financial cost, the price of the drug has not been made public as of yet, if it works as claimed I guess the drug companies could almost name their own price!


No comments: