Thursday 26 April 2018

Off To The Hospital,

for my quarterly checkup,


 outside the shrine,

 with the fountain now working, the usual, first weight 76.7, blood pressure a tad high, well I had literally just stepped off my motorcycle,

 blood sample taken I was then off for my breakfast and a wait for 1 hour for the results, for today I chose the Retox in Soi Lengkee,

and what a nice breakfast, all of the above for just 99 baht, meal finished back to the hospital for the results, blood sugar also a tad high but the good news myHb AIC was measured and at 5.8, down a tad from my last visit, so it was good new as far as I was concerned, as it should be between 4.8 and 6.5, next stop home, 

 to pick up Diana who had not eaten breakfast, so off to the Punch and Judy, which is off of Thapprasit Road, Soi 8, almost opposite what was once the Eden Hotel,

  whilst I read the UK papers Diana chose a Thai meal,

 in the evening it was glad rags on, 

 and we were out for our evening meal with Mr.Tony to Cherry's, for their 450 baht International buffet,

 I had a quick look around,

 at the selection of starters,

 and shusi,

 for tonight as well as tom yum goong,

 the soup of the day was tomato,

 on to the main courses,

 18 or so of them,

 and a carvery and pizza station,

 on to desserts,

 and what a selection, plus 7 different flavored ice creams,

 looking over,

 it was time to eat,

 Diana,

 and Mr.Tony love these rock lobsters with cheese,

 for myself a selection of starters, 

 Diana liked the lobsters so much she went back for seconds with spaghetti bolognese and Parmesan cheese,

 for myself my main course was duck, ribs, prawns and a dash of mashed potato,

on to desserts, 'Cheers!', what a lovely meal and with so much to chose from, Cherry's is situated on Third Road opposite where the X-Cite disco once was, Mr. Tony kindly dropped us off, and after saying our goodbyes it was feet up for some television, a nightcap and we were off to bed.


No comments: