Thursday 15 November 2018

We Nearly Always Listen To Music,

most Saturday evenings,


last Saturday I was by myself as Diana was in the Philippines, but I sat outside as usual and I came across this song Keep On Running, by The Spencer Davis Group, who I remember seeing at the Goldsmiths College, back in the late 1960s,

with running in mind I came across this video of 'average people' trying to run at the average pace of Eliud Kipchoge's world record 2:01:39 marathon finish at the Berlin Marathon in September, it was not as easy as it looked! 

some of the runners made the attempt in running shoes, some in dress shoes, and one tried to keep up barefoot, none could imagine doing it for 2 hours, thanks to Runner's World, and to save you wondering how fast the treadmill was going, it was roughly 13 miles per hour!


No comments: