Friday 9 November 2018

Thursday,

just the right day,


 to go to the beach,

 so a quick walk along the pathway,

 thet leads to Dongtan beach,

 which I have to say was very busy,

 compared to last week,

 the start of the high season perhaps?

 there was an absence of squirrels,  

 for some reason,

 so I decided to take a few pictures of the mobile salesman, saleswoman and others, (who says I can not be PC correct),

 selling their wares, 

 just the other side of the buoys someone was trying their luck fishing,

 and here is one of my favorite mobile food sellers, as we call him, Mr. Donut,

 and what a selection, just the four today as Diana is not here,

 somebody else was trying their luck at fishing, a novel way to get some extra reach on their cast, 

 a small sailing boat made its way across the bay,

 but with hardly any wind it was slow going, 

 it looks like the fishing boat is going to try another spot,

 the nut seller called by, I bought a few packets of nuts to nibble on later,

 towards 5.00 in the afternoon it started to cloud over,

so I decided to call it a day rather than watch the sun go down,

after my evening meal Alex called round for a glass or two, we chatted away, then after he left it was feet up for Tremors: A Cold Day in Hell, great fun, and with the end of that I was off to bed.


No comments: