Tuesday 25 June 2019

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

the mouse has decided to throw a hissy fit, 


 and I am hopeless at using the arrows to control the cursor and the touch thing at the bottom of the keypad, the mouse itself seems to have a mind of its own, highlighting text, then the next second deleting all that I have done, so later today off to town to buy a new one, back to yesterday I was off to see Duncan, so out of the park, 

 and past the roadworks at the bottom of the Avenue,

 
 in no time I was in Maidstone, as there was a warning about delays I caught the earlier train, which only made a couple of stops before arriving at Maidstone East, so I arrived in plenty of time,

 
a short taxi ride to the now renamed Coach House, 

 where I was joined by Steve, who went for a burger,

 Duncan,

 and Alan who both went with fish and chips,

 for myself bangers and mash, we chatted the night away,

 until it was time for me to leave, so off to the station,

 and on my way to Bromley South, 

 
 where I waited for Diana to finish her shift,

 and catch the bus home, passing the Gate House,

 the Nasturtiums were still putting on a good show,

 we made our way through the park and home, where it was feet up for a nightcap, one episode of Game of Thrones and we were off to bed.


No comments: