Tuesday 18 June 2019

After Diana Left For Work,

I started on my job for the day,


 bit by bit moving the bits and pieces upstairs,

 that needed to be there,

 posters,

 the camping table and chairs,

 and some of my books,

 there were still a few boxes that we had not yet unpacked,

 my fossils, minerals and a few more books for instance,


 there was so much of it, the computer desk was the most difficult, it does not look big in the photograph, but it was, and heavy!


but at last with the chair, computer, printer and specimen cabinet it was all there, all we have to do now is order a few bookcases, get them upstairs, assembled and I can start playing with my infrared photography amongst other things when Diana is at work,

moving things upstairs was not without blood, (mine), sweat and tears, as I almost finished I grabbed one of the aluminum scissor sections of the loft ladder,

  and found a piece of aluminum flashing that had not been removed, I found it with the top of my finger, the cut was deep and the pesky thing would just not stop bleeding, I lost count of the number of times I was up and down, but it was a great way to exercise

 I consoled myself by looking at the aquarium, 

one of the fanworm, (Sabella spallanzanii), the empty tube above it is in fact occupied, but not out, also it is a lot smaller as some time ago before I acquired it, the worm lost its head, in a few months time it will be as big as the one in the photograph,

 I had noticed the Regal tang,

 hovering around the cleaner shrimp,

 and very soon,

 the shrimp as giving him a once over,

 the Royal gramma also was showing an interest in being cleaned,

 that's better!

  Diana was on late shift, so I walked to the bus stop to meet her,

and we walked through the park home, where it was feet up for a Game of Thrones, but as it was now rapidly approaching 01.00AM, we stopped halfway through watching it, for today and the next few days I will only be making one post a day, first thing tomorrow, Tuesday, after my exercises I will be off to see the doctor, on Wednesday the same, but for the eye clinic as part of my wellness check up, I have an appointment to make sure my diabetes is not affecting my eyesight, then on Thursday a trip to the dentist to have more work done on the pesky crown that keeps on dropping out, so a medical week for me! whenever I make an appointment I always try to make it as early as possible, as the surgery or clinic opens, so that I have the rest of the day free and do not have to worry about remembering appointments late in the day, and with all of that we were off to bed.


No comments: