Tuesday 3 September 2019

This Will Be The Last Post,

for a few weeks,


cue roars of laughter and cries of shame, as we are going on a driving holiday to see Peter and Wendy in Scotland, stopping off at a few places on the way there and on the way back, a new development this morning as I left home, scaffolding is being erected at the front of the building, work on the roof will be taking place over the next few weeks,

 I was off to pick up my prescription, 

 so a walk through the grounds at the side of the church 

 the hanging baskets looking nice,

 as did the flower bed near Kelsey Park,

 in the distance Boots the chemist,

 prescription picked up and I was on my way to the bank, and I noticed another building needing scaffolding,

 next to what was once a pub called the Three Tuns,

 next stop the bank, just the other side of the palm tree, 

 funds in place for the holiday,

 and I was on my way home through the park, Diana had left for work before I left home, 

so home alone, a bit more scaffolding had been completed, another lorry load will be arriving later in the afternoon, for myself I kept receiving a message that the hard drive was running out of space so I spent what seemed to be hours transferring lots of pictures onto a memory stick so I could take them upstairs and put them on the computer up there, after my evening meal it was feet for an evening of television until Diana called and I went to meet her at the bus stop, arriving home it was some last minute packing ready for an early start tomorrow, so no more posts for the next 2 weeks or so, but as soon as we are back I will be playing catch up with the blog, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: