Saturday 28 September 2019

In The Morning,

after Diana had left for work,



 the rain swept in, it really chucked it down, after it had stopped, there it was,

a rainbow,

I spent some of the day upstairs, playing with some of the photographs, this one of the flamingos in Birdland,

  I played with the colours,

then black and white,

finally trying for a vintage look,

 next, one from Scotland, the hydroelectric power station on the shores of Lock Lomond,

 I quite like this one,

I went a bit overboard with the colors,

 back to black and white,

I wanted to give this one an old and faded look,

I also returned to Bath in give a previous photograph a bit more colour, 

 whilst playing with these I listened to Enrico Caruso,

 a few of the CDs that I have,

which I put on my telephone and play back through the Bush Classic bluetooth speaker that I mention at the end of this post, for the price I have to say much better than the LG one that we have in the living room that cost 3 or 4 times as much, 

 in the evening I was out, passing one of the homes in the park,

 I was off to the club, to meet up with Steve, and wait for Diana to finish work,

 we meet at the bus stop by the club, and after saying goodbye to Steve we walked past the gate house,

 and past some of the homes in the park, then feet up for a night cap, one from Peaky Blinders and we we off to bed.


No comments: