so I had a play with a few photographs,
from our last cruise, this one a skylight in a tunnel with a large road and footpaths above that we went under by boat,
I am not a fan of graffiti, but I did like this industrial sized piece of artwork,
next into the giant cave in the Rock of Gibraltar,
this one the biggest and probably the most famous is this one, St. Michael's Cave,
a stunning, illuminated natural limestone cavern used as an auditorium, after which my evening meal, followed by 2 from Deadly 60, then a pleasant surprise, Diana was leaving work early, so off to pick her up, arriving home a coffee and a chat as we settled down to watch a Lewis, after which Diana was off to bed, for myself a Bangers & Cash before I too was off to bed.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment