it is a fact that my telephone,
whilst it takes acceptable photographs at normal distances, fails miserably when I use the zoom, when my previous camera went to the camera graveyard in the sky, I thought I would not buy a replacement, but alas I really had to,
so a Panasonic Lumix DMC TZ30 it was, this model is a little bit long in the tooth now, but I choose this one as I can still use all of the old cameras battery's and chargers,
so I had to try it out on the foxes,
this morning three of them,
the zoom working fine,
also the grass had a much more realistic look,
they were happy,
munching away,
in the afternoon I played with a few photographs,
from our cruise,
nothing special, but I liked them,
on to my evening read and sherry, tonight the latest copy of Private Eye,
first a couple of smoked mackerel fillets,
followed with a toad in the hole, 'Cheers!', then feet up for a evenings television, firstly 2 from,
Deadly 60, these two showed the background to how the episodes were made and the logistics behind them, plus a few 'nasty's' where members of the team were bitten, stung, crushed or cut, next a firm contender for the best documentary of the year,
The Dinosaurs, absolutely amazing CGI the detail in the creatures skin just has to be seen to be believed, I finished the series and good it was too, I followed that with,
A Time To Kill, from the blurb:
"When an innocent little African American girl named Tonya Hailey is raped and beaten by 2 beer-guzzling rednecks, the town of Canton, Mississippi is shocked. Her father, Carl Lee, is outraged, and figuring he could not see those boys be set free, decides to take justice into his own hands and kills them in front of numerous witnesses in the courthouse. Now it's up to Jake Brigance to get him off the hook. He has people that help him, but he is up against tough D.A. Rufus Buckley. Will he be able to prove that a black man can get a fair trial in Mississippi?"
after which Diana arrived home, so feet up for a coffee and a chat as we watched a Have I Got More News For You before we were off to bed.
%20(Copy).jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
%20(Copy).jpeg)
%20(Copy).jpeg)
.jpeg)



No comments:
Post a Comment