Monday, 17 August 2026

The Girls Last Day,

in Belgium, 


where they found a restaurant where you could cook your own waffles, here is Wilma with hers,

after cooking add cream,

and decorate with hundreds and thousands, 

and here is a video of them making the waffles, 

then to the main square, where they tried the local Belgium dark beer, 

bearing in mind none of the girls really drink alcohol, look at all of the tequilas on the table!

'Cheers!',

then time for their last evenings meal,

al fresco, Kai and Wilma,

they decided on a Thai meal,

from left to right Kai, Wilma and Diana, back in the UK it was time for my lunch time,

read and sherry, 

followed by smoked salmon,

for my meal a gammon ham I cooked yesterday, I was thinking of doing some potatoes but after the last kitchen 'unpleasantness' I decided against taxing my lack of cooking skills, 'Cheers!', in the afternoon a couple from Columbo, after a snack in the evening a film, 

Mysterious Island, although it appeared in the guide as Jules Verne: Mysterious Island, it was a television production, in 2 parts, I watched the first, but decided against part 2, instead I continued to watch the excellent series,

 The Dinosaurs, absolutely amazing CGI the detail in the creatures skin just has to be seen to be believed, during episode three Diana returned home, so feet up for a coffee and a chat as Diana told me all about the holiday, after which she was off to bed, a 04.00AM start for her tomorrow! for myself a Midsomer Murder before I too was off to bed.


No comments: