Saturday 10 September 2016

We Have Started Today,

with a few more pictures of the kittens,


 'Me-ow' from Cable, 

 who shows the most interest in the pool,

 and fountain,

 unlike Hogue who is totally indifferent to it, 

 having said that here is Cable looking at the street,

 next for us off to Friendship,

 and after shopping a stop for a ice coffee and tea, 

 another stop for some more shopping as a mobile food stall passes, 

 I normally sleep very well, but for some reason last night I seemed to wake up several times, so I took a doze on the couch, which meant I instantly became kitten bait!

 like most cats when awake I am just a servant who delivers food,

 but asleep it is a different matter, in no time at all I had to give up sleeping as one by one they found chewing on my toes too good to miss,

 next off to the weekend night market on Thepprasit road,

 hazy skies looking towards Jomtien,

 and slight cloud looking inland,

 opposite the bar this evening a stall selling T shirts and one selling shoes,

 work seems to have stopped this week on the steelworks,

 plenty of space for more stalls seems to be available,

 it might be me making a mistake, but this new structure seems a little lower than the previous one,

 I made my way past the fruit stalls, 

 to the pet section,

 and was greeted by one of the markets cats,

 sunset over the market,

 I made my way back past the ironwork's,

 and past the space for new stalls from the other end of the market,

 passing the T shirt stall opposite the bar,

 wispy clouds looking inland,

 we decide to drive to the Punch and Judy for our Friday evening meal, but disaster, well for us, the owners had put on live music, I have to say we enjoy chatting over a meal and whilst a little back ground music is nice, shouting over a 4 piece band is not our idea of having a meal out, if we want to listen to live music we would go to a music bar, show or concert, but there it is, so we called into the Caddy Shack, which is also on Thepprasit Soi 8 almost opposite the Punch and Judy,

 fish and chips for myself,

 gammon steak for Diana,

'Cheers!',

by now it was quite late so after giving the kittens their evening meal we watched a couple from 3rd Rock From The Sun and we were off to bed.


No comments: