Wednesday 8 November 2017

Off To The Market Today,

I needed a new belt,


 the one I had kept slipping, so we parked opposite The Grand Day/Night Hotel,

 and made our way down the Soi,

 that runs along side the TukCom Centre,

 into Pattaya Tai, almost opposite the new construction works next to Friendship,

 and then into,

 a very crowded Soi Bukaow,

 traffic backing up trying to enter Pattaya Tai,

 into the covered market,

 lots of fresh fruit some of which Diana will be buying,

 past the silver stall,

 no tin cans here! (that comment will make more sense when you scroll down to an earlier post today),

 fresh pineapples, yummy!

the bug stall,

 for me not so yummy,

 a sale takes place on this stall that sells peppers,

 some like it hot,

 grapes,

 we will have some of those please,

 the fruit and vegetable stalls just seem to go on and on,

  the small aquatic stall in the centre of the market,

 and this a very colourful stall,

 lots of seating for shoppers to have a snack,

 the belt stall, I bought 4, all 100 baht each,

 when ever I see this stall,

 I keep thinking that when I was a boy this would be my favourite stall, 

 I looked for some fish-flops, but none in this market,

 I made my way to the pet section,

 and on the the aquatic stall,

 and bought 4 black moors for 15 baht each,

 a quick look at the plant section,


I have seen these for sale before, 

 but never had the courage to buy some and try them,

 coming out of the market where the motorcycle repair shop is, I had a real surprise,

 a Ducati Scrambler, I really did not expect to see one of these out here, 

 past the middle entrance to the market,

 and Soi Bukaow,

 I made my way back up to the side of TukCom and inside meet up with Diana, who was laden down with fresh fruit,

 we stopped for a take away tea and coffee at the usual stall,

 whilst waiting I took a few pictures of the stall next door,

 and the opposite corner of the Soi,

 arriving home I put the fish in their new home,

 meanwhile Diana disappeared into the kitchen, 

where she made some delicious banana and chocolate muffins,

after our evening meal we watched tonight's edition of The Chase, followed by The Lone Ranger, which was great fun,

next another treat, when Diana went to the Central Festival, she picked up 3 or 4 packs of teatime biscuits, what a nice way to watch movies munching on these with a cup of tea, we rounded the evening off with two more from Dickensian and then for us we were off to bed.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do consider all of the ideas you have offered for your post.
They are very convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are too short for starters.

May just you please prolong them a bit from next time?
Thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

Eu era recomendado isto web site pelo meu primo.
Eu sou não tenho certeza se este post é escrito por ele como ninguém mais sabem
tanto detalhada sobre minha dificuldade . Você está incrível!
Obrigado!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Remarkable blog post! I appreciate how you mentioned
Blogger: Stanley's pictures. Wonderful process, friend.
Normally i take joy in folks who are fantastic at creating.


I am going to commence with my very own website even so have always been unquestionably adverse inside publishing .

Considering your, I couldn’t visualise how
can I fix the infection without the web business . In-depth overviews
of the most popular e-commerce content sites will help you to every
different end user to complement an effective workplace