Tuesday 21 November 2017

When I Saw These Lollipops,

I was reminded of a song,


that I heard as a kid back in the 1950s, sung by Uncle Max, called 'when you come to the end of a lollipop', Uncle Max being Max Bygraves, one of the verses lyrics are,

Gilly Oh golly, how I love my lolly,
Down to the very last lick,
But when you are through with it, what can you do with it,

All you have left is the stick.

and if you want to hear the whole song sung only the way Uncle Max can here it is, 


but when you are left with the stick from Amborella Organics Lollipops the stick does have a further use, the sticks have seeds in them, and will grow herbs! flavors include Champagne & Roses, Lavender & Lemongrass, Sage & Marshmallow, for a rundown about the company have a look here, and no I am not on commission, I just thought it was a neat idea, and so nice to hear Uncle Max again.


No comments: