Tuesday 28 November 2017

We Are Only Making One Post Today,

as we are out early to go to immigration,


 so we spent some time doing paperwork, then Diana decided on a spring clean in the spare bedroom, I decided to play with a few of the infrared images from our visit to China town, above is the picture as it comes straight out of the camera,

and after swapping some of the colours and playing with the image this is the result,

 I also took away the colours to produce a black and white look,

and by using a mask I achieved this antique type of look, the effect of which I quite like, the old China Town buildings contrasting with the modern satellite dish,

I then went really wild with the colour swapping, to make this psychedelic looking picture, the camera I use is a Lumix DMC GX8 with 12-60mm lens, I had the camera converted to take infrared pictures at Protech Photographic in Uckfield, Sussex, UK. who were more than very helpful, and no I am not on commission, please feel free to comment or if you have any questions please ask away, but I am not an expert, just someone that has discovered the fascination of infrared photography, I will post this and other pictures on our Infrared blog at the week end when I update it

after our evening meal as we had the James Bond box set out we chose Tomorrow Never Dies, which like most Bond films never fails to deliver in the chase, explosions and story-line,

then a much more serious spy film, The Good Shepard, starting with the attempted invasion of Cuba, this film follows a CIA's operative and the downward spiral the agency can have on home life, it sounds, well quite frankly boring but it certainly is not so, it is a film we kept looking past, but finally decided to watch it, and I am glad we did, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: