Saturday 18 November 2017

I Had To Go To TukCom,

again!


  so we parked in Friendship motorcycle park,

 the building was having a face-lift,

as was the shrine,

 I left Diana shopping in Friendship as I made my way past Soi Bukaow,

 and into the side entrance of TukCom,

 and this was why I was paying a visit,

 I fumbled my telephone whilst it was being changed and bent the charging pins, it still worked, but it will only be a matter of time before it fails,

so here is the new one,

 in the evening we were out, to the weekend night market on Thepprasit Road,

 looking towards Jomtien,

slight thin cloud,

lots of toys here,

and now the same stall is moving into hair-clips,

no sushi for us tonight,

looking inland clear skies,

I made my way past the stalls,

and the fruit,

and ice cream sellers,

opposite the bar tonight a clothes stall and one selling shoes,

and another stall selling fish-flops, but not in my size,

but the stall next door did have the pink and green ones in size 43, but I decided against them!

at the bottom of the slope, 

the pet section,

today just 3 packs of wet food,

sunset over the market,

for a number of weeks now there has been no further work on the steel construction, unless it is going on upstairs and we just can not see it,

now these will get you noticed!

it soon became dark,

then a pleasant surprise as Hans and his girlfriend called by to say hello,

and then Mick and Jimmy called by for a chat, after saying our farewells we made a move for home,

where we were greeted with the delicious aroma of beef stew and dumplings, delicious then feet up for this evenings edition of The Chase, we followed that with a few Antique Roadshows a couple form Jericho and we were then off to bed.


No comments: