Friday 19 December 2008

A Quiet Day Today,

I called round to see Mark,
and have a few cups of tea and a chat, also we looked at the pictures he had taken in and around the river Kwai, really brought back the memories of when I was there, also I looked at his pictures of his recent visit to Burma, the temples look as nice if not nicer than the Thai ones, next year if money permits I would like to take Diana there for a short holiday, then Mark and myself went out to get Diana another Christmas present,

I can not say more than that, it is the big gold wrapped one, it tormented Diana so much yesterday, every few hours she would pick it up and say "it is heavy" and "can I open it now, pllllease!"

later that evening Jeff and Da called in with a very nice bottle of Domaine Montpio, we could not remember if we liked it or not, well ofter the first sip we decided that we did, "Cheers!"

No comments: