Wednesday 11 February 2009

A Quite Day For Us,

not a lot happen yesterday, except the maid called in first thing, so we just stayed at home, I did a bit of reading on the Internet, Diana put some pictures on her Face book I think it is, the good news was that in the afternoon Mick and Mass called round for a cup of tea or two, then after supper Mark and Uncashsar called in, Diana and I watched a few movies during the day and evening "Some Like It Hot", "Van Hesling" and "Kingdom of Heaven" all very different from each other in time, space and content, the bad news is that I still have a hacking cough, sore throat and runny nose, I just can not seem to shake this cold off, today we will be out on the town as usual in the evening, just for a change maybe we will have a breakfast/lunch in town.

No comments: